Abandoned Vehicles


Permit Sonoma is responsible for towing abandoned cars on private property in unincorporated Sonoma County, including privately maintained roads and county owned properties - To report an abandoned car on private property click here. 

On public streets or highways- Contact the California Highway Patrol at 707-588-1400.

For abandoned vehicles located within any city limits - contact the applicable City Police Department.