If you are the owner, owner’s agent, or person in lawful possession of private property or property closed to the general public you can request that the Sheriff's Office take action on your behalf to keep trespassers off your property.  This can be legally administered, in accordance with California Penal Code section 602 (o), by completing a Trespass Action Request and having in on-file with our office.  By completing the document and submitting it to us, you can lawfully request that the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office enforce the provisions of California Penal Code section 602 and request any persons not having lawful business on your property to leave forthwith or be subject to arrest.

Sheriff's Jurisdiction Trespass Action Request

City of Sonoma Trespass Action Request

Town of Windsor Trespass Action Request